Kemper CPA Group LLP, a top 100 public accounting firm and a ‘Best Places to Work in Indiana’ award winner, is a regional CPA firm with 30 offices in Illinois, Indiana, Western Kentucky, and California. We are seeking a qualified candidate for a seasonal accountant for our Greenfield, Indiana office. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for a variety of general accounting and tax assignments with limited client contact.
- Complete moderately complex tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates independently and with minimal direction.
- Manage multiple client requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Seasonal January 15 through approximately May 15. A minimum of 40 hours per week is expected, and additional hours may be available.
- This position has the opportunity for continuing on an annual basis.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of tax preparation experience. CPA designation a plus.
- Possess technology skills which contribute to the completion of assignments.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients and staff in a respectful and professional manner.
- Exhibit the initiative to complete the work assigned.
- Work under time constraints.
- Display analytical skills with an orientation to focus on details and accuracy.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and professional references via e-mail attachment to:
Willie McKinney, CPA
Kemper CPA Group LLP
332 East Main Street
Greenfield, IN 46140