Kemper Technology Consulting in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a qualified applicant for a computer software development and application software support position. This person must be a highly-motivated individual who takes direction well and enjoys working as part of a team.
Job Duties Include
- Microsoft VB.NET
- Microsoft SQL (writing and calling SQL Stored Procedures)
- Microsoft Access including VBA and ADO
- Data Science
- Consulting with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft .NET language and SQL Database
- Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, Access
- Understanding of Web programming principles (browser-side, server-side, CSS)
- Understanding of relational database design principles
- Knowledge of hardware, software, and networking
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities, including the ability to effectively troubleshoot unknown software systems
- Industry certifications would be a plus
This is a full-time position, and compensation will be based on experience and certifications.